• An academic advisor is responsible for providing educational guidance and assistance for students by planning schedules,
• Recommending courses and determining appropriate education solutions for different types of students. They must also follow through and track the advancement of students
• Mentoring students to help them understand their potential, career choices and guide them to achieve their goals.
Salary: 18000 – 27000 per month
• Handling student enquiries through call, e-mail, chat, Wats app and other social media handles.
• Mentoring students to help them understand their potential, handhold them to decide on their most optimal career choices and guide them to achieve their goals.
• Managing the Information System of students and working to make it in line with the organizational requirements.
Salary – 16000 – 23000 per month
• Provide support and maintenance to existing MIS system
• Generate and distribute management report in an accurate and timely manner.
• Develop MIS documentation to allow smooth operation and easy system maintenance.
• Provide recommendation to update current MIS to improve reporting efficiency and consistency.
• Performing data analysis for generating reports periodically.
• Developing MIS system for customer management and internal communication.
• Provide strong reporting and analytical information support to the management team.
• Generate both periodic and ad hoc reports as needed.
• Master’s degree is preferred, computer science, or similar.
• Must possess a minimum of 5 years of experience as MIS executive.
• Expert handling variety of software applications
• Excellent diagnostic skills
• Strong leadership abilities and management skills
• Punctual, reliable and must have strong communication skill
• Strong verbal and oral communication skills
• Self-motivated and strong analytical skills
• Quick learner with a positive attitude
• Maintain a strong relationship with key groups
• An empowered team member, a process-oriented thinker