How To Choose The Right Course? What Are The Eligibility Criteria For BCA And BBA?
CIMAGE Group of Institutions is a well-reputed College for Management and IT, acclaimed for quality Education and high Placements Records.
CIMAGE Group of Institutions works with a mission to provide qualitative & practical-orientated education. This mission helps students in grooming a candidate’s aptitude as per industry & market requirements.
Finding the right choice is a major cause of concern today for career advancement. What is obvious is the fact that currently, students are taking interest in vocational courses like BBA, BBM, BCA, and BSC-IT, B.COM & PGDM Courses.
CIMAGE Helps Students To Find & Embrace Their Inner Strength -To Be The Best Versions Of Themselves.
Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) is a professional degree program in Business Management. If you are considering pursuing a BBA degree, it is imperative to consider if you have a strong interest in business and, whether you have the relevant skills and qualities that are necessary to succeed in the field.
Some of the significant characteristics that are important for success in a BBA program include:
- Strong analytical and problem-solving character
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Leadership potential
- Ability to work well in teams
- Adaptability and flexibility
- Strong organizational and time management skills
If you possess these skills and qualities and have a strong awareness in business, then a BBA program may be a good fit for you. It is also important to consider whether you are willing to commit to the time and effort required to complete the four-year BBA program.
Watch the video on How to choose the right course? What are the eligibility criteria for BCA and BBA?
Bachelor Of Computer Applications
The above-mentioned (BCA) course is an undergraduate degree program in Computer Applications. It is a popular choice for students who are interested in pursuing a career in the field of Computer Science and Information Technology. To be eligible for a BCA program, you need to have completed your higher secondary education (12th grade) with a focus on Science or Commerce Subjects.
The specific eligibility criteria for a BCA program can vary depending on the Institution. At CIMAGE a student goes through the dual mode of examination for taking admissions in any course. However, some common requirements for BCA programs include:
- Successful completion of higher secondary education with a minimum percentage of marks (this percentage can vary, but is typically around 50-60%)
- A strong foundation in Mathematics and Computer Science (some institutions may require you to have taken specific Math and Computer Science courses at the high school level)
- A good command of written and spoken English.
- At CIMAGE, students who are weak in English avail the benefit of Bridge Courses, at the foundation level.
It is important to note that these are general requirements, and the specific eligibility criteria for BCA programs can vary depending on the institution you are applying to.
Click on the link for the registration form https://www.cimage.in/registration-form/.
Visit https://www.cimage.in/ to know more about us.