Plan Lessons According to Curriculum Standards
IT teachers are required to plan their lessons according to both state and national curriculum, incorporating technological elements into each lesson.
Stay Abreast of Latest IT Trends
The world of IT changes at a rapid pace. IT teachers have to pay attention to trends in their industry. This involves continuing education and professional development courses, as well as self-learning.
Perform Regular Hardware and Software Updates on Classroom IT Devices
IT teachers have to be experts on all the hardware and software used in their classroom. This includes hardware such as computers, printers, scanners, projectors, and digital whiteboards. Common software includes Microsoft Office Suite, Photoshop, and Illustrator. They must be familiar with both Windows and Apple operating systems.
Monitor Student Progress Through Administrating Assignments, Quizzes, and Tests
Like all teachers, IT teachers have to create assignments, quizzes, and tests that measure the competency level of their students. Good teachers routinely analyze the results of each assignment to see which students need more work on a given concept.
Keep Track of Student Grades
• Updating website contents.
• Handles all online students’ inquiries regarding classes, enrollment, financial aid/student accounts, etc.
• Provide other services as needed/directed from the Director Sir.
• Identify trends and insights
• Manage an organization’s website and maintain it, keeping best practices in mind
• Optimize content for the website and social media platforms
• Work with various content formats such as blogs, videos, audio podcasts, etc.
• Track the website traffic flow.
• Provide internal reports on a regular basis.
• Execute new and creative collaborations among technologies and platform.
Cimage college is looking for a multimedia, social media, you tube , SEO and learning content enthusiast to join us in building the next generation of learning experiences, range of fundamental media skills and digital savvy, with growth potential in many directions.
• Must have experience of writing SEO friendly website content.
• Knowledge of writing Article, Blogs and Press Release.
• Knowledge of Academic, Promotional content writing.
• Knowledge of SEO tools. Excellent verbal and written communication skill.
• Must have a knowledge of content creation.
• Must have sense of videos for Feed, Reels and YouTube.
• Ability to research and create content based on trends.
• Must have sense to Trim footage segments and put together the sequence. Input music, dialogues, graphics, effects and Colour grading.
• Ability to create video from photos.
Skill on softwares: Photoshop, Premier Pro, After Effects, Audition.
• Bachelor’s degree is required
• Masters degree in counselling may be advantageous.
• Excellent communication skill (especially listening skills) is highly required for an education counselor to have to be good on the job.
• Patience should be a virtue worn at all times by individuals who work as education counselor.
• Ability to discern body language of students is also important
• Ability to be proactive and not reactive at all times is of great importance
• Interpersonal (mediation) skills is needed for education counsellor to be able to solve problems that may arises between parents and teachers, or event between teachers and students as the case may be.
• Experience with counseling principles, techniques and practices as applied to student’s problems and developmental needs.
• Patient, Friendly and accommodating personality.
• Must be easily approachable by teachers, students and parents. That is to say that the counselor should be friendly and accommodating.
• 1-2 years of working in a similar role or capacity
• A first degree in counselling- Master’s degree will be a welcome addition
(Female Candidates Preferred)
Salary – 18000 – 23000 per month
• Prepare lesson plan that engage, stimulate and instruct students.
• Educational Qualification- M.Sc. in Maths/PHD
• Must have teaching experience of 3-5 years.
• Instruct students based on the curriculum and utilize available instructional technologies in the classroom.
• Regularly evaluate students’ performance, monitoring for achievement of state graduation standards.
• Maintain open communication with parents and guardians regarding their student’s progress.
• Use disciplinary standards consistent with college guidelines.